For You =)

Sweet,
I wanted you to know...
That i like u so so much...
Even i know that u wouldn't saw this blog =)
I will always waited for you,
To know that i love you.
Always & forever,
And i know that u like someone else.
So i hope you live happily with him...
Buh bye~
I hope that i can see u in reality...
My dream...=P
Love And Hope By Jnhq. =) Dream for it.

P.S: Sweet is the 1st person who see this post... Name unreveal. =) Miss u all.
Candy = Sweet. ( More Clearly =) )

For Becky
Don't think so much... Life is not miserable.
We should see it positively, and when we saw it, it would be wonderful.
Maybe its not the time for you to see the true.
Hope from Jnhq. =)

Posted by Mr.Jnhq | at 9:05 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment