Time To Kick Ass
Yesterday checked her profile, then i realize that she had in luv with some1 else. Well what i can do is hopes that they will be happily and good luck. =( The feeling of it were really pain, but nevermind. Loving some1 is not a wrong also, why should i care. Who only online at sunday?
Freaks... Why did she only online at sunday midnight?? So special... Why should i mind?? Yesterday night were a fun night... 1st time drunk lol... I love the feeling !!! Drunk give me the courage to tell u that I LOVE YOU But i didn't say it out... I REGRET... Didn't tell u... But even i tell u, u also dont like me, isn't it same? Uhm... Life is meant to be pathetic. Challenging. Today will be a nicer day i think. I hope so...
Farewell Gpvj to new zealand. Have fun there =) For those stay at home boringly, dont sad. Cause we're the same!!You Can't Change What I Do !! ITS MY LIFE !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment